Monday, June 13, 2011

Knock Knocking on Summer's Door

On Friday while watching my two little ones devour their popsicles I realized, summer is here.



(As I am writing this blog my daughter is looking over my shoulder saying "Mmmmmmm, mmmmm, Mmmmmm.")
It's a strange feeling, summer sneaking up on you like that. It can happen in SoCal because it's is sunny and warm most of the year. Here I was enjoying spring and now the long days and heat are creeping up....oh, and my kids get out of school on the 22nd...yikes!

In the next few days I'll be writing a summer wish list.  Things I want to do with the family, places to go, foods to eat.  (I'll share it on the blog.)  I feel like sometimes the season flies past and I end up trying hopelessly to cram in all of those activities at the very end.  Not this summer, I tell you! Not THIS SUMMER! (Shaking my fist at the sky...) Ha!

Here's to more days like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment