Monday, July 11, 2011

Club CK Gallery Highlight

I'm so excited to tell you my news this bright and sunny Monday. This morning I hopped on over to the Club CK website, as I often do. I checked out the gallery highlights....I'm scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling. And there it is! My layout! I love it when that happens! This is my fourth time being highlighted and I have to say that each time is just as exciting as the last. I feel like I am on the right track with my goals whenever I see that. Such a cool feeling.

Even though I posted this layout on my blog before I figured I should show it to you once again. This is the one they chose...
Based on a Creative Scrappers Sketch
CK liked my use of tulle.
I love Club CK. It's so easy to upload your layouts and share them with the rest of the members. Once they are in the gallery peeps are able to comment. (I have only encountered positive and encouraging comments here, no negative nellies.) It's nice that you can look around at other scrappers work as well as post your own. You can download the projects that inspire and motivate you. It also automatically organizes your own gallery. You can view it based on Most Recent, Most Popular, Most Commented, or by Name in alphabetical order. It's super easy to set up your own account and profile. I seriously recommend trying it out...oh, and did I mention it's FREE? What a great price tag. I have received a lot of great feedback from this club, and there is always a ton to participate in. Yeah, yeah, you get the point. I love it.

Here are the other layouts of mine that made it into the weekly gallery highlights...

(Some of these were taken before I was being really careful about how I photograph my layouts so bare with me please... I have been working on that and am getting much better.)


CK liked the way I broke up my title.
This one is a scrap lift from one of my favorites Suzy Plantamura.
It was in an issue of Creating Keepsakes.
CK liked my take on her layout.
CK liked the creative use for buttons as balloons and use of several photos on one layout.
There they are. Hopefully I will continue to rack up more and more! And hopefully I will see some of you on there as well. =) It really is a cool feeling to earn some recognition by a company that I hold so near and dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment