Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Am In Love

I think I might be in romantic love with American Crafts. During CHA I kept close watch on all of their new lines. (Which was funny because it was the same week I was on vacation and I kept trying to explain to my husband why I had to hop on the computer everyday....."It's an exciting week...it's CHA," I told him. Like I am in the know.) I didn't think it was possible, but the more I see the more I am falling for it.

Here are a few of my favorites....
Cloud Album. (dreamy)

From the Garden Cafe Line (drool)

I love this whole line but this particular paper whispers sweet nothings in my ear. 

One of my favorite things about AC is their stunning Delights.
All dressed up and ready for any occasion....and I have used them on many.

These are the newest ones from the Hollyday Line.
(beautifully festive)

But the things I just CAN NOT live without are from the brand new Amy Tangerine line. I am head over heels with EVERY SINGLE part of this collection. Here is what got me hooked...








(SWOON)
Can't wait to get my hands all over these.
Can you blame me?

As luck would have it American Crafts is asking for Design Team submissions. I am so in! Wouldn't it be amazing to be amongst that group of talented people...and receive all of those delightful products to play with! Wish me luck. Soon I will show you the projects I submitted. (Seriously, I need a LOT of luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment