Friday, August 5, 2011

Free is a Very Good Price

Thought I would share a couple of free scrapping "events" with you all.

The first one is on Club CK (also free). It's the ....

Five days of inspiration, downloads, and chances for prizes. Yes, please!

Even the icons they use for the differently themed days are adorable...

So next week...

Another thing I have signed up for is...

It's a 12 day festival. Each day there is a new instructor with an different inspirational word. Big Picture offers a template for mini layouts. The registration is free but a kit is available for purchase as well if you like...

So it's going to be a busy month. Care to join me?

PS- It's shark week which means I am inevitably glued to the TV. This morning's episode was all about shark attacks on the west coast (where I live)...recent (within the last 3 years)...one less than 10 miles from the beach we go to (YIKES!)...by a great white (AHHHH!) I am officially freaked out. Great White!? Shark attacks?! HERE?!?! Now I'm wondering if the beach access pass we just purchased was a complete waste of money. Maybe I will be too "busy scrapbooking" to go. I feel like being stung by a sting ray at our beach was already enough drama. No more Discovery channel in this house!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment