Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting Back

It's come to my attention lately that I have let something go....ME! Somewhere between running the LA marathon and the Disneyland half marathon I forgot to take care of myself. Yes, I have a lot of other things going on...a couple of which are medical. But, that is no excuse to let myself go. Because when I do that everything goes! So it is time to tighten the reigns...bring back the consistently good diet, the intentional exercising, the tracking progress. I have made a goal for 12 weeks out. So, lets see if I can get me back!

I like this me from just this past April....

Fresh off of a marathon and full of possibilities. On track with losing weight and feeling stronger and more in control every day. This is the goal.

And this...
Feeling good about me!

Time to get to work! Ready, set, GOOOOOOO!

1 comment: