Monday, September 12, 2011

Stay at Home

Now that school is in full swing we are getting used to a daily routine. Right now it's great because I have time with my littlest one....and I can never seem to get my fill of her! If I had it my way my days would be packed with nothing but time with her. (Don't tell my boys but they are just kinda stinky and have some attitude. ;))

Here is a layout I made about enjoying my simple days with the babe...

Someday in the very near future I will be returning to work. But for now my days are filled with sights like this...





I am soaking up every second. I'll admit it's not always easy being home all day every day. Still, I enjoy the good and the terrible twos because I just can't help myself. While I am singing her praises here is another page for my lovely Evareaux May...
(Made almost entirely out of American Crafts goodies...and can you believe how much she has changed over the past year? Yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment