Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Punkin Head

I'll admit I don't find it particularly endearing when adults mispronounce the work "pumpkin." But of course when my two year old daughter does it I think it's the cutest thing on earth. Maybe next year I will work more with her on saying it properly. For now it is punkins everywhere. Lots of..."Did you see the punkin Mommy?" "Ohhhhh, punkins." and "Orange, Mom, orange punkin. YAY!"

In fact she may have developed a small obsession for the little orange orbs this season. She spots them no matter where we go and happily points each one out. As luck would have it one of her adorable older cousins just happened to be a pumpkin last year for Halloween. So now she gets to wear this...


Evareaux is one with the pumpkins. We are adding the ears because she has this trick or treat bucket that is in fact a Mickey Mouse pumpkin with ears and all. Besides it is fitting since she is more than just a little obsessed with Mickey. I was originally planning on making her a Minnie witch costume this year but scrapped the idea when we received the hand me down. After seeing these photos I am so happy I made that decision.

Doesn't she make the cutest little Mickey punkin head, ever?...


Yes, I am aware that as her Mother I find her infinitely more adorable than anyone else on the planet ever could. Except maybe her Daddy...
He thinks she is pretty perfect too.

And yes I do have two other kids to blog about. And yes they were too cool at 9 and almost 15 to go to the pumpkin patch with us. No, they were not cool enough to get out of me taking this photo of them at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago...

See? Pumpkins everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment