Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sweet Countdown

My kids are on an official Halloween countdown. Looking forward to their sugar high oblivion no doubt. In honor of that I figured I should post some layouts from last year.

"Minnie" (big shock that she was dressed as Minnie last year.)...

Here is a layout I did in about 15 minutes flat, "Maniac." I made my own Flashdance costume last year complete with a rocker wig that I gave a hair cut. I kept hearing that song.."she's a maniac, maniac on the floor...and she's dancin' like she's never danced before." What a fun outfit...

Here is a layout from the year before, "Best Friends." (another super quick page)...
On the left is Nakiah as a sumo wrestler. This is quite possibly the funniest kids costume I have ever encountered. You should have heard the people answer their door on Halloween. It got a lot of giggles...and needless to say I got of lot of hilarious photos (sorry to my 20 year old Nakiah in advance). On the right is Aidan as Freddy vs. Jason...I think? You know boys, they always want to be scary.

This final project is "Bootiful." On Evareaux's first Halloween she had two hand me down costumes and  then of course I went and bought her one as well. The project features her in each outfit...:)
I called her "boo-boo" for a long time when she was first born. Looks like she enjoyed being Tigger the most, what do you think?

Well that is it for now. Hottie and I are off to pick out some costumes for our adult party on Saturday. Not exactly sure what we will choose...but I have a feeling it will be groovy, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment