Monday, February 27, 2012

It Never Rains in California

You know that saying? Well it is bull-honkey. Because it is raining right now. I think I even heard a cat and dog come down. I kinda love it. It makes me want to snuggle up in my fuzzy socks and sweat pants with a good book...eat soup...laze around...start a fire. I love it when it rains, but that's just probably because it happens so rarely.

It reminded me of a layout I made not too long ago, simple but dear to my heart...

The photo of my nieces was taken during the LA Marathon. These kids were troopers and waited at the 18th mile in the downpour to cheer me on. Now that's love! I cherish this photo because it reminds me of how much it lifted my spirits to see them...(and made me feel kinda terrible at the same time because I was worried they would get too cold!) But I also love it because they are cuddled up close together sharing an umbrella and a snack. I love that they are so close. I love that they will always have each other, no matter what, rain or shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment