Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love, love, love

I just can't help it. I love this holiday. Yes, it is a Hallmark occasion. Yes, restaurants jack up their prices (which is why Hottie and I do not dine out on the 14th.) and are overcrowded. Yes, cut flowers die after only a few days. Yes, I still love it. I just can't help myself! I guess maybe it's just because I know I am loved, and I know I have something to celebrate.

Because I have this guy...
(Get ready for over the top mushy musings..)
He is so good at making me feel loved, every single day.
My happiness is very important to him.
He is a fantastic father.
He is super Hot,capital H. Obviously.
He has a fantastic sense of humor.
He doesn't take himself too seriously.
He is a very hard worker.
Family is important to him.
He wants twins. Girls. (SO he is nuts.)
He is like McGuyver in the kitchen. It. Is. Awesome.
He is not a big complainer.
He is fun to be around.
He encourages me to follow my dreams.
(He supports my scrap addiction.)
He doesn't get angry or lecture me when my iphone turns up like this...
He is the cheese to my macaroni.
He is the sand to my ocean.
He is the reason I have such a great life.
Seriously.
I could go on, but I will save it for him.
Simply put, I just love this man, and I feel so loved in return.

I felt like it was high time I made a layout professing my feelings...
Journaling says: Even if I said it a million times it still wouldn't be enough to convey how much I love you. I feel lucky to have you in my life every single day. You are my perfect love.

This is one of my favorite all time photos of Hottie, because of the memories attached. We were in the airport coming home from Jamaica where we honeymooned. He looks so relaxed and happy (which he usually is) but on a whole other level. It makes me smile. I'm glad I finally scrapped it.

I love to decorate for Valentines day as well. It's so much fun!






Am I the only love nerd who decorates? 
Am I the only one who gets suckered into the love-fest?
Am I the only one who buys flowers for their husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment