Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter, Three Days Later

Wow. It's been a whirl wind around here. I haven't been posting a lot because everything in our little world is moving so quick.....and I am digging in my fingernails and trying to hold on for the ride & freaking out a little too much...

But I wanted to take the time to say Happy Easter and I hope it was a great weekend for you all. As I was editing photos from the holiday yesterday I couldn't help but think about how much the kids have grown....and how many things are changing for us....

Last year...
This year...

I had a slightly pathetic moment when I shouted at Hottie because he left Ev unattended for a moment and she picked up the cup of green die and splashed it all over Aidan. (Stupid hormones make my fuse so short! I hate that!) Hey, at least the die went all over one of my own kids and not a cousin. ;)

Last year....
This year...
She still had no idea what she was supposed to be doing, but said emphatically, "Go on a HUNT," over and over all weekend long.

Evareaux was not to keen on the idea of taking photos at home on Sunday morning (by not too keen I mean she was in full on tears and flailing around like only a two year old can). Still, it's important to me to seize moments like these to snap a few photos of the three kids. (By moments like these I mean when my hermit teenager comes out from his cave of a room and into the daylight, my middle one is booger free with his teeth brushed and a shirt on, and the baby isn't running around like a mad-woman with no pants on. (My kids like to be only halfway clothed whenever possible.))

Luckily we have a cool flower field down the street and the kids complied with a few shots... 


So. I got my photos, saw family I haven't seen in awhile, celebrated the holiday, did fun stuff with the kids, yelled at my husband (oops.) Happy Holidays, as usual. Sounds about right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment