Friday, April 20, 2012

Project Life

I've been telling you for a couple of weeks now that I would show you some of my project life progress. Here it is ... From up current back to around when I started. WARNING: This is a LOT of PL coming your way. Hopefully it won't bore you to pieces. :) (and sorry for the not-the-greatest photos...I have to figure out how to take better ones of these pages for future posts.)

























I started in February after learning that I was pregnant. With that big life change and an anticipation of a big move across the country on the horizon I figured there was no better year to tackle Project Life. It will be one for the books! :) Lots of changes and lots of things we will want to look back on week by week and remember. 

I am keeping this really simple and using it as a great way to use some of my supplies that I love but haven't made their way onto a layout. Over the past few weeks I have really enjoyed the process. Maybe in a few more weeks I will walk you through the method I use to approach PL. By then I just might have it down to a science...one that works for me at least. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment