Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Right Now...

These are some things I am really loving...

Surprise flowers from my big sis with the happiest packaging...
Totally made my day...


  Stumbling upon an a-MAY-zing home decor store. With everything you could ever dream of...including silly little dudes like these...
 She takes naps like this right now...(Ok. I don't love that, but it IS cute.)...
on her fingers are tiny Minnie Mouse shoes...
My little family settling in to our Lexington life...
That she plays soccer w/a basketball and calls it volleyball...
 This kids new hair cut....
 The beginnings of a scrap space...
 A HUGE tub that my big ole 5'9" pregers behind actually fits into....
comfortably....ahhhhhh, so nice....
 Progress on the scrap space (crabapple paint has GOTs to go!)...
 She claims these are "her shoes."...
 I found this polaroid at an antique shop. (Should have bought it!!)...
 Adorable/unique new baby products like this bottle drying grass... 
(GrAsS?! Why do I love it so much?!)...
 Traipsing around stores with this rotten little thing...
who is ALWAYS attracted to red recliners for some reason.....
and ALWAYS takes her shoes off in furniture stores...
 Reunited and it feels so GOOD!... 
Project life needs some serious catch up & I am so ready....
 Chocolate....
Anyone who knows me right now is thinking, "WhAT?!!!?"
I have always hated chocolate. But for some wacky reason (nugget in the oven) I can't get enough.
I am even doing some chocolate on chocolate crime with brownies and fudge frosting....


1 comment:

  1. Your house is so cute!
    Congratulations on the baby!!!!
    <3 You Lady!!

    ReplyDelete