Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Project Life Catch Up

A few more of my PL spreads for your viewing. (Sorry the photos are not the best. We sent off my nice camera to get a crack in the lens fixed.) These ones starting way back in June. I've still been doing a great job of keeping up with this project in spite all of the other things I "should" be doing. In fact, I finished our epic vacation week the other day and will share it with you soon.... but for now....


 Simple week around the house, not doing much of anything except being sick and lazy...
 appreciating having Aidan home and all 3 kids spending time together...

Ah, the joy of potty training. (or lack of joy)....
 I kept it real with my journaling. Included the struggles and successes...


 Capturing the small moments in life like slushy sharing, ikea furniture building, and guacamole making.
  Inside the "really?!" card is hidden journaling about a very special potty accident my Ev had while she should have been napping.... it's hidden for a reason. yuck. I included it because my thoughts on her accidents are just too funny to leave out completely... and I did sign up to document our weekly lives, and accidents are a big part of that right now. unfortunately.


 Took some extra time for a special PL birthday week...



Are you Project Life-ing?

No comments:

Post a Comment