Friday, August 3, 2012

Whatever Happened to Project Life?

I realized yesterday that is has been FOR-E-VER (said over and over like in the move "The Sandlot") since I've posted about project life. Even though I've been failing to blog about it I have been doing a great job of keeping up with PL since I started in February.

I love to keep it simple and fast, not dwelling too much on design or what supplies I use. It's all about printing out the photos at home and capturing the stories through journaling. This low maintenance approach is the reason I am still loving documenting week to week, I think. Such a big year for our family, so glad I decided to make the time to capture the everyday stuff.

Today I'll just show you three weeks worth to avoid over load. :)

I left off way back in mid May
(told you it's been a long time)...

 We found out we are having a boy & told the kids
(see, lots of big things to document.)...

May 21-27....
 Celebrating Nakiah's double digits and being in our new home...


Welcoming June with bump photos and painting with water...



I'll show you more later in the week because as of yesterday I am totally up to date again! I just love project life and will also tell you a little bit more about that when I post next time. Are you project life-ing?

No comments:

Post a Comment