Friday, October 19, 2012

You Better Work It, Girl

This week I decided to get back into the groove of making healthy choices and moving my body daily. Time to drop this baby (and, lets be serious, some chunkiness from pre-baby) weight! It's never too early or too late! Gotta work it out. What better time to start then three weeks postpartum? Hottie went back to work so I am starting with a fresh routine and healthy habits. Then once I get the ok from doc I'll start running (probably mostly walking until I get my endurance back up) again. I'm so ready to get where I want to be....

Wish me luck! Here is my starting point....




This little guy deserves to have a healthy, happy Mommy....

Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya/feel ya! I still have 25 pounds to go... How come it's soooo easy to put on the weight and soooo hard to get it off? :) You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete