Saturday, November 17, 2012

Project Life-ing and It Feels So Good

By now you all know how I feel about project life. I am hooked. I do it because recording the little everyday things makes me happy. I keep up because it's easy to just print out my photos from the week, journal on some thoughts, and toss in a few accents. (Soon I'll show a start to finish PL spread so that you can see my process.) (I will also show you how my supplies are organized to help streamline.) I love that each individual has their very own take on this project. From the elaborate to the super simple, whatever works. This is our life and much like the project we make it what we want....

So here are some of my latest....

Featuring the cover of Aidan's concert program and a goal sheet in which Nakiah wrote he wanted to help me out more since I have a new baby....


And the week before that....

Craft win, skinny jeans, pumpkin spice latte, baby cuddles and finger grasps. It's the good life....




Here are some ones from Sept that I haven't shared yet. Pre baby... seems like FOREVER ago!

So funny to me now that 1 week before having baby the ultrasound tech guessed he weighed about 7.6 lbs... and I journaled, "yeah right." He turned out to be 9.6 lbs. so I guess my instinct was right! Cool to have these thoughts recorded to look back on....

Journaling about my nervous feelings and illness and visit after visit to the doc... details I prob wouldn't remember now only a couple of months later....

and another one...keeping it simple...


Cousins visting means lots of photos and stories to tell. I LOVE these journal cards for that...


 If you want to learn more about this project and gear up to start your own in the new year (although you really can start it whenever your little heart desires... I bit the bullet in Feb of this year.) check out Becky Higgins' blog. She is the creator of this cutting edge scrapbooking phenom. There is tons of inspiration there, including a design team (what I wouldn't give to be on that team!!!!). I encourage you to try this method... and if you have already started then by all means...

No comments:

Post a Comment