Sunday, September 29, 2013

Happy Almost October

I love this time of year. The crispness in the air. The changing leaves. Pumpkins everywhere, even in my oatmeal and coffee. But quite possibly the best part are the Halloween bits. Stores full of crazy costumes, candy galore, spooky decorations, I love it all....

Seeing how we are right on the cusp of October I figured it would be a great time to show off some Halloween-y layouts. I made these last week using the exclusive to Target American Crafts line....


Can you say sequins?! These ones are pretty epic. I think I need them in every color of the rainbow...


On this one I used the adorable washi tapes, 6x6 paper pad, and teeny tiny clothespins. There's also some supplies for banner making, witch hats, and all kinds of other fun stuff available.  Soooo many options to get this months party started...

No comments:

Post a Comment