Friday, September 27, 2013

I Can't Believe It

Today is baby Dezmond's first birthday...



I also can't believe I managed to stick with this monthly onesie photo shoot plan... you'd be surprised to learn how difficult it was each month, even with the simple stitched white t approach. Sheesh! I deserve some kind of good Mom medal... AND I also printed out all of his first year photos (basically capturing every second of his first year of life) AND get this.... put them in an album... already! I deserve TWO medals. Big fat gold ones....

More on this Dezi's first year album soon. I am doing this project life baby edition style but keeping it SUPER simple (cuz sometimes I deserve a bronze.).... and more details from his best birthday ever (since it's his only one so far. hehe, I crack myself up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment