Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Birthday Boy

Get ready to melt into a big puddle of awwwwwwwwww....




I kept racking my brain the week of his birthday.. what do you do for a baby to make his first celebration special? I couldn't think of anything so instead I did a PHOTO SHOOT! haha, poor kid.


Later that night we broke out the smash cake. He really wanted nothing to do with it at first. But then I put some on his pacifier and he got a little taste of the sugar and it was on....




Isn't he the cutest? We are still finding blue in places I'd rather not mention.... (and no Smurfs were harmed during the making of this cake, I swear.) I'd say it was a successful first birthday, at least I have the pictures to prove that it was. :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the cake smashing pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday greetings to Dezmond, my fellow Libran. It's my birthday today.

    ReplyDelete