Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weeps and Weafs

Hey there. It's been awhile since I blogged. I swear I meant to… I even sat down a few different times to write posts but they just all came out way too depressing and whoa-is-me. (Two titles were- "This is How I Roll: Donezo Edition" and "I Got Nothing" to give you a clue of my mindset.) Simply put, this week was a bad one. Exceptionally bad… I was the girl crying in a McDonalds parking lot while her four year old told her to, "pull it together, Mom…. do you need a wipey?"

Suffice it to say that I reached my breaking point, shed a lot of tears, spoke up, and now we are figuring things out to move during the kids' Christmas break. House sale or no sale, we will be together. That makes me feel a little better, and now I can go back to having only minor nervous break downs… instead of major ones in fast food parking lots… lets hope.

Also, Hotties family are on their way for Thanksgiving so I will have a full house for a week which is awesome because it means plenty of company and distractions to fill my days with. Can't wait.

And to end things on a scrappy note… a project about "weafs."

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what happened to my other comment....

    Just over 400 miles to go. Can't wait to get there and give you a hug. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute layout! Love the title! I hope the weeks go by quickly so you can all be together before you know it! And, I hope you went through the drive thru and got an ice cream sundae, peppermint mocha latte or something after your tears. I think you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete