Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's That Time Again

Hello. It's December and I'm behind. Behind on gifts, December Daily (not even a framework set up!), decorating (should I even decorate with us moving soon?), pretty much everything. That being said, I'm kinda ok with being behind… yes, whenever I hear it said that theres only ** days 'til Christmas I get a few heart palpitations… but with all we have going on in our little family and Thanksgiving just being wrapped up I'm not letting it get the best of me. 

I will buy the gifts. I will do the family traditions that I am able to do, on the time frame that I am able to do them. The house will decorate itself (right? no? oh. darn.). December will fly by faster this year than ever before and I will do my best to keep up, and that will just have to be good enough! :) No Clark Griswold-ian expectations for the holiday season this year (ok. probably a few. i can't help myself.)

Now excuse me while I attempt to hunt down our elf, Buddy McElfersteen. He was a huge hit last year and Ev is already asking when he'll arrive… (must have been a blizzard somewhere, kid. he's probably just delayed due to weather.)  This is one tradition we can't do without!

Some of last years favorite antics on a layout, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment