Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Snow

One thing I'm loving about living here is the snow. Yes, it takes about a thousand times longer to go anywhere… you have to layer up the kids, warm up the car, shovel the driveway… somewhere along the way I forget to grab my own jacket and end up tooling around town in a hoodie… but it doesn't bother me any. I could spend all day watching it snow. I love seeing those big puffy flakes float calmly to the ground. Theres something about snow that is so magical to me. Calming. Quiet. Serene.


The kids love it too. While I was expecting them to be all about sledding, snowball fights, building snowmen, making angels… all they really want to do is shovel. Hey! Fine with me, it solves one of those getting out of the door problems. Put these kids to work! -er, I mean, have fun kids, here are your very own shovels to use….



No comments:

Post a Comment