Thursday, February 13, 2014

Project Life 2014

This is the third year I've been doing project life and I still love it. I started on a whim when I became pregnant with my littlest… I thought, I don't know if this is something I'll keep up with, or even want to.. but what the heck, I'll try. I've been hooked since that first week. It's something I look forward to every month. I gather my photos for 4-5 weeks worth of time and after a few hours of paper and embellishment pushing and some journaling it's all there documented. Easy breezy. It's a nice break from the regular layouts I create and usually even jump starts my creativity for both formats. Also gives me a chance to use up all of the random odds and ends supply wise that might not fit elsewhere. Win, win, win.

Here's a few of January's pages...







I'm pretty pleased with the way this years project is starting out. I'm doing a much better job of including all members of the family.. the older boys are a bit more challenging since there are far less photos of them.. but I make an effort to take photos when I remember (when they come out of hibernation in their rooms) and if not at least include a story about what they are up to. I plan to get better and better at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment