Monday, April 14, 2014

Paci Problems

Hello, his name is Dezmond and he is a pacifier addict. Seriously. Dude sometimes has two in his mouth at once… he collects as many as possible to carry around with him… and HAS to have one to sleep. So I documented this before it's time to correct the situation (it's probably past time)...



Can I just say that while I do view this as a bit of a problem I'm not that worried about it. Nakiah was big on the pacifier too. I think around 18 months or so two I just started limiting use to sleep times and then took them all away one day completely. I would say, "uh oh, no more binky." It was no biggie for him, and I'm thinking it will be the same for Dez. (although, now that I think of it I don't remember Kiah being this attached. oh well.) At the end of the day it's easier to take a paci away then a thumb, (Evareuax. ugh.) right?



No comments:

Post a Comment