Monday, April 28, 2014

Sneak Peak

So I planned on posting my Me Series: April today because it's been done and ready to go for a week now (go me!)… but the photos are turrible, turrible (said like Charles Barkley)… I used a background page that I made using egg dye coloring and I think between that and the poor lighting and obviously failing epically to pay attention to the metering.. well, they suck. They look like a bad combo of grey and purple and not bright and white like they actually are in real life. So I promise to share when I get that all figured out, which won't be today because it is overcast here. again. It's a thing here, overcast 6 days a week for most of the day. boo to that. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share a couple of sneaks… and also, I just felt like posting something today.
 

Also my computer is on the fritz, like parts of it are all pixelated and the mouse isn't really tracking and maybe that's part of the picture problem come to think of it… huh. uh oh. hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment