Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Three cheers for the internet!… After 4 days with no information super highway I'm baaaack! We had a strange/awesome weekend over here… I'll tell ya all about it when I have some time. After a spontaneous overnight trip, today is all about getting back to work and figuring out what the summer looks like for us. But I wanted to pop in today to share a favorite layout since it's been so long since I blogged. So here ya go!…



These photos are from another overnight trip that Hottie & I took to attend his company party last year. I have to say people, quick 1-2 day trips are highly underrated. I think we need to do this more often, and I need to scrap pages of the two of us more too… which means I also need to start taking photos of us together. Why should the kids have all of the fun dominating our albums? Three cheers for more couple moments and three more for mini-vacays!

2 comments:

  1. Fun layout to go with some utterfly fun photos!! Good for you - love the way you showcased these fun photos!!

    ReplyDelete