Thursday, July 3, 2014

American Crafts Tutorial

For my latest assignment I was asked to come up with a tutorial using the birthday theme. I thought about doing gift tags, banners, gift wrap and then this idea just popped into my head. Maybe you've gone to a baby shower recently and seen a diaper cake.. this is the birthday version….


I decorated these little circle boxes that can be used to hold gifts and double as a decor piece for the party. If you'd like to check out my tutorial click here to see it on the American Crafts blog.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea - I love how you are always thinking outside of the box!! You are so clever - love following you!! It is so cutely decorated - how sweet is that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taunya, your comments seriously make my day!!

      Delete