Saturday, December 20, 2014

Me Series: November

I've been one busy little bee lately, though you can hardly tell from the blog. Every time I sit down to write a post I got nothin'.. even though I'm making trees like a lunatic (tutorial and possibly selling them to come soon), catching up on the last of this years Project Life... working on my first Paper Camellia Scrapbook Kit projects (Jan is SOOO good, ya'll).. and even scrapping some just for fun pages... as well as sneaking in some family holiday traditions and agonizing over Christmas shopping... so I am doing stuff, I'm just bad at sharing it right now.

Anyway. Today I figured I might as well share my November Me Series page, since it is in fact done (was done in Nov) and photographed and ready to post. I'm actually right in the middle of scrapping the one for December this weekend... which means I have held up to my commitment to do all 12 layouts! Whoa! Here is November...



If you want to see more of these Me Series projects check them out below...
// JAN// FEB // MARCH // APRIL // MAY // JUNE // JULY&AUG // SEPT&OCT//
I'll have December up for you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment