Friday, February 13, 2015

Paper Camellia Bits and Pieces

I talk at great length about using every last bit of kits here on the 'ole blog-a-rooni. This month I did just that.. although I will admit that between the February kit and add-on I still have supplies left for more projects! woot.

Here's a look at a Project Life spread I made using extra bits and pieces of the Paper Camellia Scrapbook Kit... (guys, just go ahead and subscribe. I have it on good authority that the March and April kits are to die for.)


Pretty much the only things came from my scrappy stash are the labels (I love labels!) and some washi tape, plus a couple of enamel dots. Everything else is kit...




1 comment:

  1. WOW - love seeing the way you use little bits and pieces in your pocket pages!!! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete