Sunday, March 1, 2015

Paper Camellia March Reveal

It's the first of the month, and you know what that means! Reveal time over at Paper Camellia. The kits are fab. I may or may not have had to get my grubby little paws on the Everyday Life kit as well. I'll show you the layouts I made with those gems later on.

Here's a peek at the main Scrapbook kit:


and the Everyday Life kit:


Stop by Paper Camellia today to see the full kits, plus add-ons. There's even a gorgeous album available for purchase this month. Just keep in mind that these kits sell like hotcakes! So if you're thinking about making a purchase, you butta get on it! (see what I did there? it's a pun. you're welcome.) (also, who doesn't like hotcakes?)

Here are two of the projects I made with the March main kit...








Remember to stop by the Paper Camellia blog for a peek at what the rest of the design team made.. and check out the Design Team Gallery as well. So cool to see how everyone used these products!

1 comment:

  1. I will tell you what makes me happy and puts a big ole grin on my face - visiting your blog and seeing your amazingly cool and sometimes so sweet and tender layouts that celebrate the people you love!! So impressive and I just admire you a ton!!!

    ReplyDelete