Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Paper Camellia July Kit

Well hello there! Two posts in back to back days?! Aca-scusme, but what's happening? It's the first, ya'll, which totally explains it, because it's Paper Camellia reveal day! Here is the July scrapbook kit...


and the add-ons which I'm totes kicking myself for not buying. (I am a stone cold sucker for anything Crate Paper, ya'll.)...



And here's what I made..


Don't you just die for that camera paper?! I'm gonna need at least 4 more sheets, stat




I'm so stoked that I get to work for this company. I've been on the design team for over a year now and it's been a pleasure to watch it grow and thrive. These kits rock my world.. every time one hits the front door it's a mad dash to open it and see what's inside (say hello to movie day, kids, mama's busy.) These kits remind me that I am one lucky gal. now who wants to give me some more scrapbooking work? anyone out there? hello? I do hand lettering too! well, I'll be here if you change your mind. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment