Monday, November 30, 2015

Grateful 2015

Every year around Thanksgiving I make a layout with a list of things I'm grateful for. (because I'm the best at being grateful.) I kid, I kid. The lists are kind of personal, really.. I always feel kind of weird sharing them.. but they are what they are... a collection of big things and little things and silly things and whatever came to mind at the time. (so basically I'm trying to say pretty please don't judge me or my random list.) :) Here is this years page...


apparently embellishments should have made the cut...


and here are years past...



It's pretty interesting and even amusing to read previous lists (man I am one ridiculous lady.).. I'm going to keep doing this time capsule-esque tradition, for sure. If you want to read more about this kind of thing check the links, yo: the first one. another one. more. yup, another

No comments:

Post a Comment