Sunday, November 1, 2015

Paper Camellia: November

It's November, ya'll! Can you believe it? Me either. The November Paper Camellia kits were revealed today and are ready for purchase. woo hoo! Here's the Scrapbook Main-Kit that I worked with..


Here's what I made..


I had tons of fun thinking outside of the vellum box and fussy cutting my favorite patterned paper from the kit. I was seriously needing out over this one, guys. Hurry and buy it while you can. These kits sell out in a flash... & while you're at it take a look at this beauty.. 

a December Days kit at a realistic price point! $36.95. I love the idea of grabbing one of these and maybe mixing in some of my own holiday stash favorites to make a special to me album. Why not? You can pick one up here... and it will ship with your November purchases. Right on!



No comments:

Post a Comment